These are some of my favourite quotes. I hope you find inspiration with these quotes to reach your goals and to live a healthier, eco-friendly lifestyle.
1. "Nature is not a place to visit. It is home."
~ Gary Snyder
2. "The World is changed by your example, not by your opinion."
~ Paulo Coelho
3. When you feel like quitting think about why you started.
4. There is always a way. If you fail start again. Never give up.
5. "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."
~ William Shakespeare
6. "It's ok not to be perfect. It's ok to make mistakes. It's ok to do something you wish you hadn't done, because if we don't do those things we don't grow."
~ Dawn Stayton
7. "You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending."
~ C.S. Lewis
8. Do something today that your future self will thank you for. Our actions and decisions today will shape the way we will be living in the future.
9. "Plans to protect air and water and wilderness are fact plans to protect man."
~ Stewart Udall
10. "The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it."
~ Robert Swan
11. "Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better".
~ Albert Einstein
12. "Great things are done by a series of small things brought together."
~ Vincent van Gogh
13. "There is no such thing as 'Away'. When we throw anything away it must go somewhere."
~ Annie Leonard
14. "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
~ Mahatma Gandhi
15. Do not give up. The beginning is always the hardest!